Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I'm Back!


It feels like a lifetime but I'm back! Today I release my sixth book and I'm so excited about it.!

CUT TO THE CHASE is a novel I feel will show my readers even more of who I am through my writing.  Full of laughter, strong women and real life issues... I can't wait to hear your feedback!

There is so much ahead and I'm happy I have an avenue to share.  With  CUT TO THE CHASE being the first book in THE CHASE series,  I'm currently working hard on book two and plan to release it in January. The title and book cover coming soon!

For those of you who took the S.L.O.W. Down movement with me,  you'll be delighted to see the highlights in my novel! That's right,  I brought S.L.O.W. Down to life! I truly felt there could not be one without the other and hopefully you feel the same as my characters journey through.

I'm adamant about women's issues and will continue to intertwine my support in both fiction and non-fiction. I feel it is an important duty of mine, just as someone passed on to me,  to help by any means necessary,   women maneuver from a possible stale place in life,  to mental freedom, heart full of gladness and peace and joy!


Please stay tuned as S.L.O.W. Down is re birthed, Book Two releases and so much more to come.   I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Until then,  happy reading and passing on the word!!


Keshia Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment